Monday 17 March 2008

Time goes by.....



Well time has flown by and I have been a bad blogger - there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day!

I will do a quick resume.....

My dogs all saw the Chiro a few weeks back and were all given a clean bill of health so that was good.

Crufts - I went on Thursday to be groom for Sue and Bug who were in the mini maxi pairs with Jaf's Sister Ruby - they did really well but were sadly not clear. Sue and I were there again on Friday for the Medium Crufts Team - Bug was in the Team (with Jude, Disney and Mouse) and Cadbury was their reserve - we did not need to run but Cads seemed to enjoy Crufts - Jude was clear, Bug had 5 and sadly Disney and Mouse were both E'd so they did not go through to the final. Sue and I walked miles and miles around the shops and bought a few things....I got toys/treats/a nice mat...can't remember what else now! Also managed to watch some of the agility.

Went for a lovely walk at Wittering Beach and yummy pub lunch with fellow bloggers Karen, Lisa, Bernadette and non-bloggers Mandy and Polly - it was a belated birthday walk for Todd who Cadbury really loves - see Karens Blog for Photos - there were 16 dogs and they all seemed to have a great time, Lisa made a lovely cake for the dogs and they all seemed to enjoy - Jaf and Cadbury certainly did!

Kaiser is now 5 months old and I can't believe he has been here for that many months already - bless him he is teething right now.

3 comments:

nellie-bean's blog said...

you know I really like the fact you keep Cads full coat. I like poodles in full unclipped coat. he looks like a dogs should.... Not sure about them all pom-pom - don;t like it!x

Karen said...

Thank you for coming was a lovely walk and yummy lunch kxx

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

was a gr8 day on the beach really enjoyed it :)
I agree with Helen Cadders look extra special with his coat the way it is :)