Sunday 21 October 2007

A Lovely Weekend

Well we had no shows to go to and I had a lovely weekend. My weekend is normally 3 days as I don't work on Friday but I was on a course at work on Thursday and Friday (Accredited Closure - don't ask yawn!) hmmmm ah well it gives me a day off to take at another time :)

Saturday was spent doing lots of tidying/cleaning and re-organising things that we have not had much time to do due to being away at shows and I took my dogs for a lovely walk on Kingsley Common - this is between Bordon and Alton and near to where I used to live and the dogs love it there and its sooo peaceful (I will have to make a resolution to remember to take some photos!)

Sunday we had a training morning at Polly's with Nancy and it was fab - I worked Fleet and Josie worked Roger ;) Thanks Nancy I have lots to take away and practice :)

Sunday evening we went to the cinema with Claudine and Carlos - sometimes the films we see can be more boys films with everyone killing people and me hiding behind my coat but this one was fab - we saw Stardust and it really was a lovely film.

So.....although I really do love taking my gang to agility shows its also lovely to just chill and catch up on things.

Not much in this posting about Cadbury well he had a bit of a trim to his face not my best effort at topiary but its the one bit he does get trimmed otherwise his fur would grow into his mouth and eyes and also he would have a goatee!

Marie sent me the most lovely photo of Kaiser at 6 days old - it made my heart melt!

4 comments:

Karen said...

just AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH how gorgeous, kx

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

O so CUTE!

Hudsondoglets said...

It is nice to have some normal weekends (not the housework bit though!)

Puppy looks cute. Naturally I love the colour of him!

Paula said...

How exciting to have a puppy to look forward to for Christmas.
It is nice to go for lovely long walks sometimes isn't. I don't do housework though!!