Monday 30 July 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Cadbury!


Wow the little man is 2 today - the time has just flown by - blimey he was small in that picture - I could not get him to stay still so tied him to a bench to take his photo on one of his first ever walks!

I love the little furry scruffy chap to bits he really is so cute and so comical and the fact that he also enjoys his agility is a bonus.

He is currently asleep on my feet under the computer chair - bless him. They broke the chocolate mould after this one was born and I am very lucky that he is my little chocolate dream.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Cadas blimey how time flies karen and woofs xx

Hudsondoglets said...

Happy Birthday Cadders.

I still remember that little tiny chocolate bundle, as Karen says how time flies. Scary!

Nancy

Lian said...

Happy Birthday to the chocolate brownie fluffy ball! He has a great future in front of him!!

Lots of slobbery kisses from the KNIGHTs shelties xxx and lots of hugs from me xxx

OBay Shelties said...

Happy belated birthday! From all the OBay Shelties

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Ha - P B'day Cadders :)

Val said...

Happy Birthday Cadbury. Wish we could have had a little play together at DIN
love, Phoebe, the lil' black poodle